Center for Strategic Policies (CPE)
The Strategic Policy Center aims to:
- Support the Government in the coordination and implementation of strategic policies of the country’s development
- To promote and coordinate actions aimed at increasing the leadership skills of design, implementation and monitoring of the social and economic transformation of the country
- Perform and promote the realization of actions with a view to strengthening the institutional and human capacities of the public sector, private sector and civil society
- Conduct and systematize studies, analysis and training, in areas relevant to the long-term transformation of the country, ordering, if necessary, conducting applied research to institutions and personalities from the academic and scientific community
- to support the design, articulation and coordination, and the action programs, projects and policies related
- Serve interface and facilitator of dialogue and coordination between the various players and public and private sectors listed in the country’s transformation process
- Create a knowledge base of key sectors and disseminate information relevant to Cape Verde’s transformation strategy.
- Develop strategic long-term studies for the country
- Assist in the coordination and management and analysis of economic policies
- To support the implementation of the country’s development of strategic policy
- Strategy Project Implementation and Transformation Policy Center
- Strategic Dialogue between the private sector, society and the Government on strategic policy.
- Products and knowledge-based services
- Strategic Studies Realization
- coordination structures.
A special unit of implementation of STPC, called Center for Strategic Policies (CPE), was established in August 2006, through Resolution No. 36/2006, of August 21, published in the Official Bulletin No. 26, I Series.